Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Genting Trailblazer 2007


Received a sms about this from my adventure enthusiast friend when I was going home in the LRT. Before I even visit the website he sent me I already know I'm going to join. Dam I'm such a sucker for these adventure/nature things. >.<

Genting Trailblazer 2007

Race date: Sunday, 11th November 2007

Join in team of 2. The registration fee is a little steep though, 3 packages to choose:

- RM398 per team (RM199 per person) for the breakfast + run + room + dinner package.
- RM198 per team (RM 99 per person) for the breakfast + run package.
and finally a
- RM 48 per person dinner package for the friends and family who went to cheer for you.

I guess most people would be put off by the pricing, seems like the breakfast + run package is the most 'affordable'. But hey there are goody bags and most important of all, the chance to face off with other veterans, and totally p4wn them, muahaha.

Ok, you adventure nuts out there (with some $ to spare) go on and sign up now!

See you at the finishing line!

4 comments:

MyDIYsHop said...

hey dai ko, u don't know that time is our friend, Chern Han's Wedding dinner???!!?

Alex said...

Oh man, you're right. Geez I was so caught up in it.

Args, lucky havnt apply yet. Next year trailblazer! Meet you guys at the finishing line.... next year, lol.

Anonymous said...

oh turns out you're not joining afterall huh.

Alex said...

Yeah =(

Turns out my friend also have to outstation to attend wedding also.

Haha 11/11/2007, so many ppl gettin married ne~